At the beginning of this month I wrote about how we were planning to participate in the month of #MarchMathness.
I thought it was about time I wrote and let you know what we’ve been up to.Teaching M to tell the time
- Baking – M has been Following Recipies, Writing down the amounts of ingridients we need, weighing out ingredients and reading the digital scale. Whilst A practiced counting cakes!
- Number Line Finger Printing
- Duplo Math
- Colour Sorting with Pom Poms
- Watching Hexaflexagon YouTube videos
- Watching Donald Duck In Math Magic Land
- Making Hexagon Knot Bunnies
- Playing Snakes and Ladders
- Card Games
- Watching the littles favourite LeapPad Video and singing along to songs which include counting to 10 and skip counting 2’s, 5’s and 10’s.
- Bedtime Math App
I’ll be adding to this list as we finish up the month and will be writing in more detail about each of our activities over the next week or so. I’ll be sure to add the links to this post so make sure you click to follow, that way you won’t miss a thing!