The Secret is a book written by Rhonda Byrne. Its pages claim they contain the key to achieving all youve ever wanted and that the key has been known and used by every sucessful human being from the historical greats such as Abraham Lincoln, Plato, Einstein and Mozart to today Olympic athletes.
I havn’t actually read the book yet but I just happened to watch a video version of The Secret on Netflix and hope I can get my hand on the book soon.
It seems to consolidate all those tips that people tell you can lead to success such as positive thinking, meditating on your goals, visualising desired out comes, vision boards, journals and more. Below are the main three points I took from the video and ones I hope I can implement daily.
- Make a list of all the things your greatful for
- Get in the daily habit of reflecting and really feeling the emotions attached to the things you a greatful for
- Gratitude rocks
- Appreciate yourself
- Believe that what you ask God for you shall recieve
- Believe that you deserve what you desire
- Spend time each day daydreaming about the exact details of your perfect dream life.
- Close your eyes and imagine that the things you want most are yours right now. How does it feel! What can you see? What sounds can you hear? What can you smell?
What do you do each day to be mindful of all the great things you have in your life? Do you have any techniques ways or habits you use to help you visualise what you wish your life to be like?